Choose from the best suppliers of mobile offices in Ohio. We offer flexible financing options, free delivery to your ZIP code, standard & full custom solutions.
Our Portable Mobile Office Trailer Solutions:
Here are some of the offers we have Ohioan Businesses in July 2021:
- New & Used Construction Trailers For Sale
- Portable Office Buildings
- Modular Offices (Standard & Custom)
- Pre-Owned Mobile Offices
- Jobsite Trailers
- Portable Classrooms & Education Space
- Rental & Purchase Options Available
- Flexible Financing
Our Standard Sizes For Rental & Purchase
Our team here at Mobile Office Sales always makes sure that every mobile office is of top-notch quality. We only use materials from the most reputable suppliers. Every trailer follows the national and Ohio building, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical code.
Sizes we offer:
- 20’ x 8’ – 128 sq. ft.
- 24’ x 8’ – 160 sq. ft.
- 30’ x 8’ 208 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 8’ – 256 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 10’ – 320 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 10’ – 400 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 10’ – 460 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 12’ – 480 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 12’ – 552 sq. ft.
- 60’ x 12’ – 672 sq. ft.
- 64’ x 12’ – 720 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
Our team of experts also offers fully custom solutions all over the Buckeye State. We serve every Ohioan city such as Dayton, Youngstown, and Piqua.
What Are Your Mobile Office Trailer Needs?
Ohioan businesses that have chosen to rent and own mobile office trailers are now enjoying plenty of benefits. Portable units allow organizations to stretch their reach without making massive investments. Companies no longer need to build a new room or building to accommodate an expansion.
With a portable office, businesses have adaptability and performance at the palm of their hands. Whether they rent or acquire a unit, they relish a standalone construction. Ohioan businesses have energy-efficient yet self-sufficient spaces to enjoy. Their organizations reach even the farthest locations and move anytime without difficulty. A mobile office trailer is the best tool any company could ever have.
How To Choose a Construction Trailer?
Picking the best construction trailer for your business needs is never easy, especially if you’re in the state of Ohio. Having so many choices can be confusing, whether you’re opening up a shop in Cleveland, North Canton, or Chardon. To help you out, here are some considerations you need to make:
- Amenities – Amenities are important in letting you and your business running smoothly. Is the trailer equipped to stay balanced on a non-level surface? Can you connect it to a power source? Does the unit have a water hookup?
- Design – The design should not only be functional but also provides comfort. Is the trailer equipped with enough light fixtures and outlets? Can you add shelves? Does it have enough partitions to accommodate rooms?
- Furnishings – Your trailer needs to have enough space for furnishings to accomplish your tasks. Do you want tables, sofas, chairs, or desks? Will you require a drawing table? Do you need a bigger or smaller trailer?
Typical Ohio Mobile Office Costs
If you’re staying in the state of Ohio, renting an 8’x20’ mobile office will cost you between $120 to $250 a month. In cities such as Bucyrus, Springboro, or Huber Heights, you’ll need to pay from $180 to $350 each month for a 10’x40’ unit. A 12’x60 modular building, on the other, will cost from $350 to $550 each month.
If you own a business in New York, delivering and setting up a trailer will cost up to $1,800. Removing the unit will cost up to $1,200. Most companies will require a minimum of a 3-month commitment.
What Influences Mobile Office Cost
There are plenty of factors that affect the costs of renting or buying a mobile office. Here are some of them:
- Length of Usage – You’ll have to pay more if you rent a trailer for a long period. Gladly, some sellers provide discounts for long-term rentals. You can also enjoy a discount if you pay upfront.
- Size – You have to pay more if you want a larger trailer. The also affects how much you’ll need to pay. A complicated and massive trailer will equal an enormous investment.
- Extra Expenses – Delivery, installation, furnishings, and amenities are not mostly included in your rental fees. They are extra expenses that will increase your total payment. Repairs are almost always not included in your total costs.
Recent Deals In Ohio
Mobile Office Trailer
Size: 30’ x 8’
Rented For 1 year for $160/month
Construction Job-Site Office Trailer
Features: 1 Restroom
Size: 30’ x 8’
Sold For $10,000
Construction Site Modular Building
Size: 44’ x 10’
Rented For 3 years for $300/month
VANGUARDCT Portable Recording Studio
Condition: Used, 3 years
Features: Lead Lining
Size: 15’x 34’
Sold for $55,00
Construction Trailer Usage
Ohioan businesses use construction trailers for different functions. Any company can use a trailer as a:
- Construction Trailer Leasing – Ohioan building firms rent or buy trailers so they can place their employees in the field. With a modular office, they pay close attention to their tasks. They only need to pay around $350 to $750 every month for a unit.
- Mobile Church – Religious organizations lease or purchase portable trailers to accommodate their devotees. Attendees let their children attend Sunday school while enjoying the service.
- Mobile Classroom Units For Lease – The state of Ohio has also been affected by the lack of classrooms the US educational system is suffering from. Gladly, students from cities such as Chillicothe, Westerville, and Gallipolis continue to enjoy studying. They are reached by their teachers through mobile classroom units for lease for only $350 to $700 a month.
- Retail Sales Office – Businesses in Ohio only need to rent a retail sales office for $250 to $500 a month. Retail companies in New Albany, Fairborn, or Reynoldsburg open up spaces to expand their reach.
- Logistics Office – Distributors from different industries need to work on-site to promote their business. They need a professional work area in places such as Kettering, Steubenville, and Coshocton to meet their customers locally.
- Government Mobile Office Units – The Ohioan government needs to reach constituents in Wooster, Akron, and Lorain. With an office trailer, they move from one city to another without difficulty. Needing only $450 or less each month, the state can better serve its people.
- Medical Offices – Hospital may need extra space at times. With medical offices, they have temporary storage and laboratory at an affordable price. Even the administrative offices use units to accommodate their needs such as storing documents.
Buy or Rent Mobile Office Trailers in Ohio
Companies in Ohio enjoy plenty of benefits from renting or buying a modular building. Businesses get to have affordability and convenience within their reach. However, it can be confusing whether you rent a trailer or purchase one. To help you, here’s what you need to know:
- Length of Usage – Renting is the right to do if you need a trailer for a short period or a single project. However, if you require one for quite a while, you should purchase one.
- Specific Needs – Buying a trailer is the best choice if you want a customized space. If you’re comfortable with a ready-to-made portable building, renting is the way to go.
- Budget – If you have a small budget, you should go for chartering a trailer. However, if you can make a bigger investment, go buy a unit instead.
How To Find The Best Mobile Office Suppliers In Ohio
Before you commit, take the time to find all the necessary information. Doing the work will not only save you time but also money. If you’re looking for a supplier in Ohio, go for sellers who:
- Are transparent with their fees.
- Provide affordable services.
- Offer you a liability waiver.
- Work with the most reputable manufacturers.
- Have friendly customer service representatives.
- Are providing trailers made entirely for your specific needs.
We Supply To All Cities In Ohio
Ohio is known as The Buckeye State. But did you know that it got its name from the nut-like seed of the Ohio Buckeye? The state is home to not only Neil Armstrong but also to Ted Turner, Clark Gable, and Steven Spielberg. There are plenty of celebrities coming from the state that each one of its 88 counties boasts at least one famous person.
If you own a business in Ohio and need an office trailer, talk to us today! We can supply you with only the best mobile office trailers in the state. Our team got you covered whether you’re in Cincinnati, Dayton, or Piqua.