Choose from the best suppliers of mobile offices in New York. We offer flexible financing options, free delivery to your ZIP code, standard & full custom solutions.
Our Portable Mobile Office Trailer Solutions:
Here are some of the offers we have New Yorker Businesses in July 2021:
- New & Used Construction Trailers For Sale
- Portable Office Buildings
- Modular Offices (Standard & Custom)
- Pre-Owned Mobile Offices
- Jobsite Trailers
- Portable Classrooms & Education Space
- Rental & Purchase Options Available
- Flexible Financing
Purchase & Rental Sizes Available
Here at Mobile Office Sales, our team of experts makes that every trailer is made of top-quality materials. We follow all New York and national mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and building codes.
Sizes we offer:
- 20’ x 8’ – 128 sq. ft.
- 24’ x 8’ – 160 sq. ft.
- 30’ x 8’ – 208 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 8’ – 256 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 10’ – 320 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 10’ – 400 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 10’ – 460 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 12’ – 480 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 12’ – 552 sq. ft.
- 60’ x 12’ – 672 sq. ft.
- 64’ x 12’ – 720 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
We also offer fully custom solutions to every city in the Empire State. Our team of experts will provide you high-quality services whether you’re from Albany, Buffalo, or Ithaca.
What Influences Mobile Office Cost?
- Size – A trailer’s size greatly influences its cost. The bigger your trailer would be, the more you’ll have to pay for it. Its design will also affect its value.
- Length of Usage – If you’re renting a trailer, how long you’ll be using it will affect its cost. The longer you’ll be using it, the more you’ll be paying for it. Gladly, most dealers will provide discounts for long-term rentals.
- Additional Expenses – Extra services such as delivery and installation are expenses not included in your standard rental. Utilities, fixtures, and interiors don’t come with your trailer. If you ask for these amenities, the seller will ask for additional pay.
Typical New York Mobile Office Costs
As of July 2021, for an 8’x20’ mobile trailer, you’ll need to pay from $120 to $250 every month. In cities such as Plattsburgh, White Plains, and Utica, the average rent for a 10’x40’ trailer is between $180 and $350. You’ll have to pay from $350 to $550 for a 12’x60’ modular building each month.
If you’re conducting business in New York, the delivery and setting up of your trailer will cost up to $1,800. Removal, on the other hand, will cost you up to $1,200. You have to remember that most rental companies will require you to commit for at least 3 months.
Recent Deals In New York
Mobile Office Trailer
Size: 8′ x 20′
Sold For $1,700
Sold For $11,560
Cryptocurrency Mining Farm Container
Size: 32’ x 8’
Sold For $28,910
Construction Job-Site Office Trailer
Size: 10’ x 46’
Sold For $18,000
Why Do You Need A Mobile Office Trailer In New York?
Plenty of organizations in New York are reaping the benefits of renting or owning a modular office. A trailer lets them expand their businesses without needing to build a new office. With a portable office, companies no longer need to make massive investments to reach far places. Many businesses are enjoying the versatility, functionality, and affordability of an area tailored for their needs.
Whether teams choose to buy or rent a portable office, they make use of a freestanding building. Our modular buildings in New York are not only energy-efficient but are also self-sufficient. Companies have the convenience to move from Riverhead to Glens Falls, to Smithtown, to Great Neck, and even to Nyack. Mobile office trailers are the most convenient tools that any association could have.
Buy or Rent Mobile Office Trailers in New York
Organizations enjoy numerous advantages from buying or renting a mobile office trailer. New Yorker businesses get to have convenience and affordability at the palm of their hands. With so many choices, however, it can be disorienting whether you should buy or rent a modular building. Here are the considerations you have to know to help you decide:
- Length of Usage – If you’re planning to use a portable unit for a long period, you should buy one for your organization. Renting is the better option if you only need one for a short time.
- Specific Needs – If you need to customize your modular building for your company’s specific needs, purchasing is the better choice. You should lease if you’re comfortable with a ready-to-made unit.
- Budget – If you’re willing to invest in a modular office, you should choose to acquire one. However, if you’re on a tight budget, you should charter a unit.
Construction Trailer Uses
There are plenty of ways that organizations in New York use construction trailers. They use them as:
- Mobile Classroom Units For Lease – Even New Yorker students are suffering from the lack of classrooms. Gladly, plenty of schools are making use of mobile classroom units for lease. Teachers now reach students from Schenectady, Binghamton, and even Oneonta.
- Mobile Church – Religious groups make use of mobile churches to accommodate their followers. The believers’ children stay in portable classrooms while they can enjoy the sermon. For only $350 to $700 a month, churches can serve their congregation better.
- Medical Offices – When a disaster hits, certain areas are difficult to get to. Fortunately, disaster relief organizations have medical offices to take advantage of. Those in need get the help that they require as soon as possible.
- Logistics Office – New Yorkers know how important it is to get the support they need immediately. Organizations such as the military place themselves wherever they need to be with the help of the logistics office. Officers help and protect anyone even in war-torn places.
- Construction Trailer Leasing – New Yorker engineering and architectural firms buy or lease mobile office trailers to watch over their projects. With construction leasing, field employees have a comfortable place to stay while paying close attention to their progress.
- Government Mobile Office Units – With a portable office trailer, the government of New York increases its reach even to the farthest cities of its state. Their constituents are able to easily get in touch with their leaders. With costs more or less than $450 a month, a mid-sized unit makes the leadership reachable.
- Retail Sales Office – New Yorker organizations only need to pay between $250 to $500 each month to expand their businesses. They open up spaces and even stretch their reach in places they don’t have offices.
Selecting A Construction Trailer
Picking the best construction trailer can be daunting, especially if you’re living in a populous state such as New York. There are plenty of trailers that you can choose for your organization. To help you, here are the considerations that you need to make:
- Amenities – You need to make sure that the trailer you’re choosing will have all the features you and your team need. Does the trailer have all the necessities to help you connect to a power source? Is the water hookup functional? Does the trailer stay balanced even on an uneven surface?
- Design – You have to choose a trailer with a design to accommodate your needs. Does the trailer have enough private offices? Is the receiving area spacious enough? Does it come with a restroom?
- Furnishings – Your chosen portable building should have all the equipment you need to continue working effortlessly. Does it come with shelves? Is It spacious enough to accommodate your tables? Does it have enough partitions to provide your employees privacy?
How To Find The Best Mobile Office Suppliers In New York
Before you lease or purchase a mobile trailer in the state of New York, do your work. Take the time to research and check out every option. Doing so will help you save time and money. To make the process easier for you, here’s what you need:
- Customer Service – You need to choose a seller that will help you whenever you need it. They should be available every time you’re in a bind. Their customer representatives should be friendly when talking to you.
- Fees – The seller should be transparent with all the fees they’re charging you. Make sure that they don’t charge you all of a sudden without informing you in advance. You should also ask if they offer a liability waiver.
- Quality – Check out where the seller gets the mobile offices they’ll be providing you. Ask how old are the units you’re going to rent or buy. Ask if you can see the trailer in person before committing.
- Contract – The seller should let you take a closer at the contract before you sign it up. They should clarify how much advance notice you’ll before your contract ends. You should also if you’ll be allowed to extend your contract if you need to.
- Options – Make sure that what the seller is offering you has everything that you need. Check if they provide custom services so you can customize the trailer according to your preferences. Determine if the seller has the trailer of your chosen size, furnishings, and amenities.
We Supply To All Cities In New York
The state of New York, also known as the Empire State, is believed to have gotten its nickname from being called by George Washington as “the seat of the Empire.” It’s one of the most populated states in the country, with around 19.5 million residents. The state is home to one of the most popular landmarks in the country, the “Statue of Liberty.”
If your New Yorker business needs a modular building, talk to one of our customer representatives! Here at Mobile Office Sales, we can supply to any city in New York, such as Saratoga Springs, Mount Vernon, and Corning. We got your covered, so get in touch with us today!