Explore all your options from the best suppliers of office trailers in Texas. We offer flexible financing options and free delivery to your ZIP. Our company also offers standard & full custom solutions.
Our Portable Mobile Office Trailer Solutions:
Here are some of the options available to Texan Businesses in July 2021:
- New & Used Construction Trailers For Sale
- Portable Office Buildings
- Modular Offices (Standard & Custom)
- Pre-Owned Mobile Offices
- Jobsite Trailers
- Portable Classrooms & Education Space
- Rental & Purchase Options Available
- Flexible Financing
Sizes For Rental & Purchase
We make every portable mobile office trailer with top-quality materials. All the materials meet national and state mechanical, electrical, plumbing and building codes.
|Size (Feet)||Square Feet||Description|
|20’ x 8’||128 sq. ft.||The trailer has an open floor plan and can accommodate a small team.|
|24’ x 8’||160 sq. ft.||The wide-open floor plan will allow you to accommodate a restroom if you need one.|
|30’ x 8’||208 sq. ft.||The trailer’s open floor plan can accommodate a restroom, a common area, and one private office.|
|32’ x 8’||224 sq. ft.||The trailer has a 224 sq. ft. office space that can accommodate a private office, restroom, and a common area.|
|36’ x 8’||256 sq. ft.||The 36’x8’ comes with an open floor plan that allows you to add a private office, common area, and a restroom.|
|36’ x 10’||320 sq. ft.||The 320 sq. ft. floor plan can accommodate a private office, common area, and a restroom.|
|44’ x 10’||400 sq. ft.||The 44’x10’ is available with customized and standard floor plans.|
|50’ x 10’||460 sq. ft.||The mobile office trailer is available in customized or standard floor plans.|
|44’ x 12’||480 sq. ft.||The 480 sq. ft. have floor plans that are of the standard or are customizable.|
|50’ x 12’||552 sq. ft.||The mobile office trailer has plenty of room for two private offices, a common area, and a restroom.|
|60’ x 12’||672 sq. ft.||The trailer provides 672 sq. ft of space that is customizable to suit your needs.|
|64’ x 12’||720 sq. ft.||The office trailer has standard or customizable floor plans. It will accommodate a private office, restroom, and common area.|
|32’ x 8’||224 sq. ft.||The versatile trailer will allow you to have a storage container or an office for your team.|
Buy or Rent Mobile Office Trailers in Texas
Mobile office trailers offer endless possibilities with their durable and secure structure. Trailers are more convenient than building a new office. Yet, buying or renting mobile office trailers in Texas can be quite a dilemma. Buying new construction trailers has advantages and disadvantages. Renting used construction trailers also has pros and cons. Here are considerations you have to make:
If you need a mobile office for a long period, purchasing one is your best choice. You’ll be able to use it for several projects in the future. Unlike renting, buying will allow you to change it inside and out according to your needs. You can paint the container and even add your logo to promote your brand.
It’s worth noting that you’ll need to get insurance when purchasing a mobile office trailer. You must devote plenty of time designing and building your new trailer. The mobile office will be ready from day one when you choose to rent.
If you only need extra space for a one-time project, renting one is your best move. It’s your cheapest option while having the choice to find the right layout for your needs. Renting will let you use a portable trailer without needing to make a massive investment. The repairs, maintenance, and relocation are not your responsibility.
It’s worth remembering that if you rent used office trailers, you have no ability to customize it. If you need a trailer on a regular basis, renting can cost more than buying. The price of rentals will also change without notice and hidden costs may surprise you such as installation expenses and delivery fees.
How To Find The Best Mobile Office Dealers In Texas
Take a closer look before you commit to buying or renting a mobile office trailer from a dealer.. Gathering all the necessary information will not only save you money but also time. Consider the following to find the best mobile office sellers in Texas:
- Customer Service – You want to work with a dealer that can come to your aid whenever you need them. Ask them if they can help you even during evenings and weekends or assist you during emergencies.
- Fees – Make sure to check if the cost of delivery is already included. Ask if the company charges per certain mile radius or per mile. Determine if the permitting fees are also part of your payment and if they offer a liability waiver.
- Contract – Take a closer look at your contract. Find out how much advance notice you need to end your contract. Remember to also ask if you can extend it if you want to.
- Quality – Make sure to ask where the supplier gets their mobile trailers and how old the ones they’re renting or selling. Ask to see the office in person and avoid ones who won’t allow you to. Talk to the dealer about how many times the trailer has been leased and where it often resided.
- Options – Ensure that the seller offers what you need. Ask them if they lease or sell and if they offer used or new trailers. Determine if they provide the size you need. You should also ask if they customize the features according to your needs.
You may also want to enquire about custom features if you seek them.
What To Look For In a Construction Trailer
Picking the best construction trailer can be confusing with plenty of mobile offices in Texas to choose from. With certain considerations, you can choose the best trailer for your organization. The factors will help you take a closer look at the mobile office’s every feature.
Your mobile office t should accommodate what your company needs. It should have enough room for your team and possible visitors. Utilities such as a water hookup and a power source should be present in the trailer.
If you want your trailer to be efficient, it should have space for any amenities you may need in the field. It should be able to make room for any furnishings that your employees need. The construction trailer should be capable of handling shelves, desks, chairs, and more. It should help your people stay comfortable without compromising functionality.
Why Do You Require a Mobile Trailer?
There are plenty of benefits of owning or renting a mobile trailer. One of which is allowing you to expand your office space without constructing a new room or building. With a mobile office, you don’t need to invest or take out a massive loan for an expansion. It’s not only functional but also versatile allowing you to create an area that will suit your needs.
When you rent or buy an office trailer, you can enjoy a self-contained structure. The self-sufficient structure can help you save on utilities while being more energy-efficient. You also have the convenience of moving from one place to another. You can pack things up with ease and leave anytime that you need to.
Common Uses For Construction Trailers
You can use mobile offices for your different needs. Here are the common uses for construction trailers:
Disaster Or Remote Area Base
Disaster relief organizations can use a construction trailer to go to any location. They can stay even in the harshest and most dangerous areas. With it, they can create makeshift clinics and help patients even in the most remote areas.
You’ll need an area to continue working if you’re currently making renovations. Trailers will also let you open up shops in locations where you don’t have an office.
Overcrowding is one of the biggest problems of schools across the United States. Fortunately, mobile trailers allow teachers to reach students from different areas.
Versatile Business Location
Businesses such as auto repair and landscaping need to go to their clients and provide their services. They need to bring with them their tools, equipment, and even spare parts. An ordinary vehicle will not be able to accommodate heavy items but a trailer can.
Mobile Shop / Sales Office
Mobile units greatly help the retail industry in promoting their brand. Companies can reach their customers wherever they may be. They can open their shops in any location and sell their goods to anyone.
Construction Site Office
Construction companies need to conduct their business on the construction site. With a mobile construction office, they can work on-site. They can work on designs, meet clients, and even provide shelter to their field employees.
Mobile Office Cost Factors
- Size – The square footage of your chosen mobile office can greatly influence its value. You’ll be paying more for a bigger trailer. The complexity of the design and number of rooms can also affect the amount you’ll need to pay for.
- Amenities – Amenities such as interiors, trims, awnings, and pantry affect the cost of your trailer. You’ll be shelling out more if you opt to add features in your mobile office. Fixtures can also increase your trailer’s value. Your team may need water heaters, air-conditioning systems, heating, and appliances.
- Location – Your location and where you’ll be placing are also major factors in your trailer’s total cost. You can enjoy more affordable options if you’re in a rural area. Dealers located in an urban area generally charge more. You’re also going to pay more if the trailer will be placed in a remote or hard-to-reach location.
- Length of Rental – The longer you’ll be using the trailer, the more you’ll have to shell out. However, some dealers offer discounts for longer period rentals. Paying upfront for a long-term contract can also provide you an additional discount.
- Installation – If you need extra services such as plumbing or electricity, you may need to pay more. The cost will also increase if you need Americans with Disabilities Act-related improvements. Discuss the additional costs with your dealer in advance.
- Delivery Expenses – The dealer will deliver the mobile trailer to your location. As a result, your total cost will include the delivery fee. The farther the distance between the delivery site and the shipping location, the more you’ll have to pay.
Recent Sales In Texas
Mobile Office Trailer – Model CA1260
- Condition: New
- Size: 12′ x 60′
- Sold For $44,000
- Condition: Used, 2 years
- Size: 8′ x 36′
- Sold For $12,500
Construction Job-Site Office Trailer
- Condition: Pre-Owned
- Size: 8′ x 40′
- Sold For $8,250
BuildingPro Modular Building Field Office Trailer
- Condition: Used, 5 years
- Size: 24′ X 36′
- Sold for $32,168
We supply to all cities in Texas
Texas may be popular for its oil rigs, but it’s also famous for its cattle. You’ll find some of the biggest ranches in the country here. The state also has one of the biggest wind-power-producing farms.
If you’re in an industry that requires a mobile office trailer you can get in touch with us today. We supply to all cities in Texas, from Houston to Amarillo, we have you covered!
If you have a business in the Lone Star State and need a mobile office trailer, feel free to get in touch with us. We can provide you with a free quotation. Our customer service team will be more than happy to answer your questions.