Choose from the best suppliers of mobile offices in Iowa. We offer flexible financing options, free delivery to your ZIP code, standard & full custom solutions.
Our Portable Mobile Office Trailer Solutions:
Here are some of the offers we have Iowan Businesses in July 2021:
- New & Used Construction Trailers For Sale
- Portable Office Buildings
- Modular Offices (Standard & Custom)
- Pre-Owned Mobile Offices
- Jobsite Trailers
- Portable Classrooms & Education Space
- Rental & Purchase Options Available
- Flexible Financing
Sizes For Rental & Purchase
Here at Mobile Office Sales, we only provide office trailers made from high-quality materials. We only work with reputable and trustworthy suppliers. Each trailer follow the Iowan and national mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and building code.
Sizes we offer:
- 20’ x 8’ – 128 sq. ft.
- 24’ x 8’ – 160 sq. ft.
- 30’ x 8’ 208 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 8’ – 256 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 10’ – 320 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 10’ – 400 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 10’ – 460 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 12’ – 480 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 12’ – 552 sq. ft.
- 60’ x 12’ – 672 sq. ft.
- 64’ x 12’ – 720 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
We also offer fully custom solutions wherever you may be in the Hawkeye State. We serve every city in Iowa including Dayton, Davenport, Fort Dodge, and Eldora.
Your Mobile Office Trailer Requirements
Business in Iowa can choose to rent or purchase a modular building. They can expand their businesses without having to take out loans or construct new buildings or rooms.
With portable offices, organizations have performance and flexibility within their reach. Whether they choose to rent or purchase a trailer, they get to have a self-sufficient yet energy-efficient space. A modular office is perfect for any business that wants to grow and develop.
Finding The Top Mobile Office Vendors In Iowa
Learn everything that you can before you rent or buy from a provider of a mobile office vendor in Iowa. If you do your research, you can save your organization time and money. To find the best supplier in the Corn State, ask these questions:
- Do they have the trailer that you’re looking for?
- Are their customer service representatives friendly to you?
- Do they work with well-respected manufacturers?
- Are their services affordable?
- Do they offer a liability waiver?
- Are they transparent with their fees?
Here at Mobile Office Sales, we can make the process of finding the best mobile office seller much easier for you. Get in touch with us today and we will provide you with high-quality units to choose from.
Selecting a Construction Trailer
Getting the best mobile office trailer can be a difficult task, especially if you’re living in the state of Iowa. There are plenty of vendors to choose from and units to check out. Gladly, there are considerations you can make to help you find the best unit for your company. When choosing a construction trailer for your organization, make sure that it:
- Lets you stay comfortable without compromising functionality.
- Added space to accommodate you and your team.
- Can accommodate visitors without compromising your work.
- Has the utilities you need such as a connection to a power source and a water hookup.
- Allow you to install the furnishings you need to accomplish your tasks.
- Lots of space for any amenities your team requires.
- Grant you the opportunity to place any essential equipment.
Common Uses For Construction Trailers
Businesses in Iowa use construction trailers for different purposes. They use trailers as:
- Medical Offices – There are instances that hospitals will require extra space. At times, they need a laboratory in the field or additional storage for their documents. They can use a medical office for as low as $350 a month.
- Logistics Office – Distributors need to place themselves in the field in order to advocate for their business. In areas such as Des Moines, Marshalltown, and Sioux Center, organizations need a professional workplace. A logistics office helps businesses stay local and relevant to their community.
- Mobile Church – Houses of worship purchase or rent modular buildings to better serve devotees. Their believers attend the Sunday service while their children enjoy Sunday schools conducted in mobile classrooms. All they need to do is rent a trailer for $250 to $500 a month.
- Construction Trailer Leasing – Architectural and building firms in Iowa use trailers to help them monitor construction projects. With a modular office, employees in the field can stay close to their area of work.
- Mobile Classroom Units For Lease – The lack of classrooms has affected the students of Iowa. Fortunately, mobile classroom units for lease are at their side. They reach learners in cities such as Chariton, Albia, and Maquoketa.
- Retail Sales Office – Businesses in Winterset, Waukee, or Grimes open up spaces with the help of a retail sales office. They reach their clients near or far without making massive investments.
- Government Mobile Office Units – The government of Iowa doesn’t have offices everywhere. However, with the help of government mobile office units, they are in touch with their constituents wherever they may be. With only $450 or less, renting a unit lets them serve their citizens more easily.
Mobile Office Trailers For Sale Vs Rental: Iowa
Iowan businesses get to enjoy plenty of benefits with help from a modular office. Organizations not only have the convenience of moving easily but also the affordability of a portable space.
However, choosing whether to rent or buy a mobile office trailer is a difficuly task. To streamline the process, here’s everything that you need to know:
- Budget – You should rent if you want to invest a small amount in a trailer. If you can afford to buy one, getting one is the better course to take.
- Specific Needs – If you prefer a customized space for your time, buying a unit is the best move. You should rent if you’re comfortable with a ready-to-made unit.
- Length of Usage – If you only need a trailer for only a couple of months, you should rent one. Buying is better if you’ll need a modular building for a longer period.
Iowa Mobile Office Prices
If you have a business in the state of Iowa, renting a 12’x60’ modular building will take you back $350 to $550 each month. A smaller unit such as 10’x40’ portable office costs between $180 to $350 every month in cities such as Cedar Rapids, Decorah, and Grinnell. Renting an 8’x20 modular building, on the other hand, will cost around $120 to $250 a month.
Extra costs such as delivery and set up of your trailer cost around $1,800. You will need to pay up to $1,200 for the removal of your unit. It’s worth noting that rental companies will require you to commit for at least 3 months.
Factors That Influence Mobile Office Costs
When you rent or buy a mobile office, there are elements that affect the costs. Here are some of these factors:
- Length of Use – The longer you’ll be using a trailer, the more you’ll have to pay for it. Fortunately, there are rental agencies that give discounts for long-term rentals. If you pay upfront, you may also get a rebate.
- Measurements – The larger the mobile office that you’ll be getting, the more you’ll be paying. If you’re going to get a unit with a more complicated design, the higher would be its cost.
- Additional Charges – Delivery, installation, amenities, and furnishings are not included in your usual fees. Sellers generally charge more for the extra services. You will also pay more for repairs.
Sold Recently in Iowa
Construction Job-Site Office Trailer
Features: 1 Large Open Room, 2 Offices, & 1 Restroom
Size: 10’ x 47’
Sold For $13,000
Mobile Office Trailer
Feature: Heater, 2 Rooms, & 1 Bathroom
Size: 30’ x 8’
Sold For $7,000
Construction Site Modular Building
Features: ½ Bathroom, & 2 Rooms
Size: 40’ x 10’
Sold For $33,350
Mobile Modular Office Trailer
Sold for $39,435
We Supply To All Cities In Iowa
The Hawkeye State is home to plenty of amazing features such as the most crooked street in the world and the largest strawberry. You can also find the largest bullhead fish and the largest Danish settlement in the USA here. Famous personalities such as Maddie Poppe and Bob Hansen are proud Iowans.
If you’re a business owner in Iowa and need an office trailer, get in touch with us today! Our team will be happy to supply you with top-notch mobile office trailers in the state. We got you covered whether you’re from Ames, Bettendorf, or Grimes.