You found the right place for office trailers in Florida. Aside from flexible financing options, we also offer free delivery to your ZIP code and standard & full custom solutions. Our team also provides friendly customer service.
Our Portable Mobile Office Trailer Solutions:
Here are some of the options available to Floridian Businesses in July 2021:
- New & Used Construction Trailers For Sale
- Portable Office Buildings
- Modular Offices (Standard & Custom)
- Pre-Owned Mobile Offices
- Jobsite Trailers
- Portable Classrooms & Education Space
- Rental & Purchase Options Available
- Flexible Financing
Rental & Buying Sizes We Offer
Here at Mobile Office Sales, we make sure that all construction office trailers pass all national and Florida state codes. Our team only uses top-quality materials that follow every mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and building standard.
Sizes we offer:
- 20’ x 8’ – 128 sq. ft.
- 24’ x 8’ – 160 sq. ft.
- 30’ x 8’ – 208 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 8’ – 256 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 10’ – 320 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 10’ – 400 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 10’ – 460 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 12’ – 480 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 12’ – 552 sq. ft.
- 60’ x 12’ – 672 sq. ft.
- 64’ x 12’ – 720 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
We also deliver fully custom solutions to every city in Sunshine State. Most of our best customers come from Miami, Orlando, and Tampa.
How To Find The Best Mobile Office Suppliers In Florida
Take the time to determine all the considerations before renting or buying a mobile office trailer. Do your research and you can save time, money, and effort. Take a closer look at:
- Seller’s Customer Service – The seller you choose should be available every time that you need them. They should be able to respond to you when you call or message them.
- Fees – Make sure that the seller is transparent with all the fees they charge. Ask them for a liability waiver if you can.
- Your Options – Ensure that the seller has the right mobile office for you and your organization. Whether they rent or sell, make sure they offer what you need.
- Trailer Quality – The office unit you’ll be getting be provided only by the most respected manufacturers. They should also allow you to see the trailer beforehand.
- Contract – The contract you’ll be signing should be clear for all the parties involved. You should be able to ask for an explanation from the seller if there are things that you don’t understand.
Why Should You Get a Mobile Trailer?
- Immediate Solution – Here at Mobile Office Sales, we will deliver trailers to your site. In a short amount of time, the whole structure is available right at your doorstep. Businesses expand their stores, open up new shops, or enjoy a workspace in a snap.
- Portable – Our team offers secure, stable, and portable units that work on the go. Relocate anytime with a mobile trailer.
- Comfort – Our transportable offices come with air-conditioning, overhead lighting, heating, and other amenities. Every piece is fully functional to serve the needs of your team.
- Multi-Functional – We provide customized trailers for different purposes. They are furnished to help you accomplish your business goals. Whether you want extra storage, a ticketing booth, or a concession stand, a trailer is perfect.
- Affordable – If you want an expensive solution, a mobile office provides the solution you need. Our team offers pre-fabricated units that save organizations money, effort, and time.
Rental Vs Purchase of Mobile Office Trailers in Florida
With mobile office trailers, businesses from different industries enjoy plenty of features. They experience security, functionality, and durability at an affordable price. However, it’s hard to choose whether you should rent or purchase.
If you need a mobile space for a single project, rental is the better option. However, if you require a trailer for a longer period, you should opt to buy one. Customization is not available to anyone who rents, while those who buy can make changes. Getting your own trailer requires more than leasing. You are also required to get insurance. With renting, the portable space is ready to use from day one. However, the amount you need to pay for monthly can change in a snap.
Mobile Office Cost Elements
- Amenities – Choosing a complicated interior will be pricier if you choose a simple trailer. Appliances and other furnishings are not common in modular offices. The more amenities you add, the more you’ll have to pay for.
- Size – The bigger the unit you’ll pick, the more it will cost you. A larger trailer will also require more amenities, which in turn will increase how much you have to spend.
- Delivery And Installation Expenses – Extra services such as installation and delivery increase the cost. Plumbing and electricity are also services that require additional payment.
How Are Construction Trailers Utilized?
There are plenty of uses for a construction trailer. Any organization can use a unit as a:
- Logistics Office – Floridians know that in the army, getting support as soon as possible is important. Gladly, with a mobile office, establishing a support system where they can provide help with ease. Even in a war-torn area, the military can establish a prefabricated office.
- Government Mobile Office Units – To reach different areas in the Sunshine State, local government needs to move from one place to another. A modular building provides them a workspace that can be taken anywhere.
- Mobile Classroom Units For Lease – The lack of classrooms affected Floridian students. Gladly, schools are able to reach students from Orlando, Clearwater, or Jacksonville with the help of a mobile classroom.
- Medical Offices – Certain locations can be difficult to reach during disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, and floods. With medical offices, disaster relief organizations can immediately help those in need whether they are in Destin, St. Petersburg, or Tallahassee.
- Retail Sales Office – If you’re in need of storage due to inventory overflow, a retail sales office helps with expansion. Retail businesses in Florida have their much-needed space to accommodate their storage by paying around $250 to $500 a month.
- Construction Trailer Leasing – Floridian building firms choose to rent construction trailers for their projects. This can cost between $350 to $700 per trailer.
- Mobile Churches – To better serve their people, religious organizations use mobile churches. Portable daycare centers and classrooms accommodate children of churchgoers while they enjoy the service. Rental mid-sized units cost under $450 monthly.
Sold Recently in Florida
Mobile Office Trailer
- Condition: New
- Size: 12’ x 60’
- Features: 2 Private Offices & 2 Built-In Desks
- Sold For $47,500
Construction Office Trailer
- Condition: New
- Size: 12′ x 56′
- Features: Pre-Finished Gypsum Ceilings, Electric Heat, Air Conditioning, & Smart (Wood) Exterior Siding
- Sold For $62,750
Construction site modular office
- Condition: Used
- Size: 20’ x 8’
- Sold For $3,350
1260 Job Site Trailer
- Condition: New
- Size: 12′ X 56′
- Sold for $59,350
We Supply To All Cities In Florida
The state of Florida is popular for its sunny temperatures and very mild winters. It’s the haven of retirees who enjoy great weather 365 days a year. If you love golfing, then you’ll surely love the Sunshine State. The state is home to more than 1,300 golf courses. In fact, you can find the county, Palm Beach County, with the most golf courses in the whole country in Florida. It’s no wonder since its mean elevation is 100 feet while its highest is only 345 feet above sea level. The state also boasts an extensive yet untamed wilderness, making it home to plenty of national parks.
If you’re operating in the Sunshine State and require a portable office trailer, get in touch with us now! Our team is more than happy to provide you with a free quotation. We will always have a smile serving you.