Choose from the best supplier of office trailers in California. Mobile Sales Office offers flexible financing options. We also offer free delivery to your ZIP code, standard & full custom solutions.
Our Portable Mobile Office Trailer Solutions:
Here are some of the options available to Californian Businesses in July 2021:
- New & Used Construction Trailers For Sale
- Portable Office Buildings
- Modular Offices (Standard & Custom)
- Pre-Owned Mobile Offices
- Jobsite Trailers
- Portable Classrooms & Education Space
- Rental & Purchase Options Available
- Flexible Financing
Why Do You Need a Mobile Trailer?
Renting or buying a mobile trailer has plenty of advantages. A mobile office is a great way to expand your business without investing in construction. It’s a new office building that offers functionality and a versatile space at a low cost.
Mobile offices are self-contained, energy-efficient, and sustainable spaces. You will save on utilities such as water and electricity. Moving from one area to another is easy. It’s as easy as packing your stuff up and leaving every time you have to.
Rental & Buying Sizes We Offer
We ensure that every construction office trailer passes all national and state codes. Our suppliers only use high-quality materials to follow mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and building standards.
Sizes we offer:
- 20’ x 8’ – 128 sq. ft.
- 24’ x 8’ – 160 sq. ft.
- 30’ x 8’ – 208 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 8’ – 256 sq. ft.
- 36’ x 10’ – 320 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 10’ – 400 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 10’ – 460 sq. ft.
- 44’ x 12’ – 480 sq. ft.
- 50’ x 12’ – 552 sq. ft.
- 60’ x 12’ – 672 sq. ft.
- 64’ x 12’ – 720 sq. ft.
- 32’ x 8’ – 224 sq. ft.
We also deliver fully custom solutions to all cities in California, some of our largest customers are in LA, Sacramento & San Francisco.
Common Uses For Construction Trailers
Construction trailers are used for different purposes. Your organization can use one as a:
- Temporary Office – If you’re making improvements or renovations in your office, you’ll need space. You’ll need an area where you can continue working. A trailer will allow you to have a transitory area even in locations where you don’t have an office. You can work in Fresno, even if you only have an office in Stockton.
- Retail Sales Office – A retail sales office will let retailers easily promote their brand. They’re able to reach clients no matter where they may be. Any business can open up a shop in San Diego or open up their doors in Sacramento.
- Construction Site Office – Construction firms need to have people on construction sites. Through a portable office trailer, their field employees can continue working. They’re still able to make plans and meet clients on-site.
- Versatile Business Location – There are companies that need to bring with them their equipment wherever they may be. Companies such as landscaping and auto repair need spacious vehicles. A car or a van cannot accommodate space-consuming items, but a mobile trailer can.
- Disaster Or Remote Area Base – During disasters, areas can become unpredictable and difficult to navigate. With the help of an office unit, they can go to even the most dangerous locations. Disaster relief organizations can create makeshift bases without difficulties.
- Mobile Classroom – There are schools in California that are experiencing overcrowding. Gladly, if they want to reach students, a portable classroom is the perfect solution. They can travel from Coachella to Cape Mendocino easily. Teach students from Imperial Beach to Crescent City.
Mobile Office Trailers in California: Renting vs Buying
A mobile office trailer will let you enjoy plenty of features. The modular building offers security, durability, and functionality. They are more convenient yet more affordable than a new concrete office space. Now, the question is should you buy or rent a mobile office?
If you only need extra space for a short period, renting a used office trailer is the ideal move. You won’t need to make a huge investment but still able to use a portable and functional space. However, it’s worth noting that you can’t customize a rental and the prices can change without notice.
If you need a new construction trailer for a long time, you should go buy one. You can use it for different purposes and modify it according to your needs. However, you’ll need to invest more and should get insurance for your portable office.
Finding The Top Mobile Office Vendors In California
Make sure to make all the considerations when getting a mobile office trailer. Whether you rent or buy, take the time to do your research. It will help save you money and time. Take a deep look at:
- Options – Check out if the seller provides what you’re looking for. Do they have the size and features that you need? Are they selling or renting? Do they offer used prefabricated offices or new mobile offices?
- Quality – Ask the seller how old are their mobile trailers and where do the units come from. Do they offer trailers from reputable manufacturers? Are you allowed to see the unit beforehand?
- Fees – Determine if the seller is transparent about the fees you’ll need to pay. Are the delivery fees included? Do they charge for the permitting fees? Does the seller provide a liability waiver?
- Contract – Make sure that the seller explains your contract. You need to understand all the details. Do they offer advance notice? Does the seller allow an extension of the contract?
- Customer Service – You need to ensure that you can reach the seller when you need them. Are they available 24/7? Do they provide repair services? Are their customer representatives friendly?
What You Need in a Mobile Office Trailer
With plenty of choices, it can be confusing which one to choose. There are plenty of industries that use mobile office trailers in California. Gladly, you can take plenty of factors into consideration to help you decide.
We can ensure that your portable building has all the features you need. Our trailers are spacious enough to accommodate you and your team. Every trailer has the utilities you need to operate smoothly.
If needed, we’ll furnish them with amenities to help you work with ease. We have made them durable to handle the wear and tear of being in the field. Lastly, our mobile offices are not only comfortable but also functional.
Factors That Influence Mobile Office Costs
- Size – How big the mobile office you’re going to get can affect how much you’ll need to pay for it. You’ll have to spend more if you’re going to rent or buy a larger trailer. How complicated the interior design is can also influence the cost.
- Amenities – A trailer with a complex interior will cost more than a trailer that is not. Pantry, awnings, appliances, and trims don’t generally come with a modular building. The more you add to your portable office trailer, the more you’ll have to shell out.
- Delivery And Installation Expenses – Extra services such as delivery will cost more. You’ll have to pay more for plumbing and electricity. Making your trailer people-with-disability friendly will also cost you more.
California Recent Transactions
Blue Bird Mobile Medical Clinic Bus
- Condition: Used
- Features: Handicap Accessible, Wheelchair Lift, Reception & Office Area, & Exam Tables
- Sold For $120,000
Mobile Modular Work Space
- Condition: Used, 3 years
- Size: 12′ x 56′
- Sold For $7,500
Construction Job-Site Office Trailer
- Condition: Used
- Size: 8′ x 40′
- Sold For $8,500
Mobile Office Trailer
- Condition: New
- Size: 8′ X 24′
- Sold for $18,346
We Supply To All Cities In California
The Golden State is the 31st and is the home of the Avocado Capital of the World. You’ll also find the United States’ largest outdoor amphitheater, The Hollywood Bowl, here. And San Francisco is the only city with still operating cable cars in the United States. The largest tree in the world, General Sherman, can be found in Sequoia National Park. Here, you’ll find the hottest, driest, and lowest National Park in the USA, Death Valley.
If you have a business in the Golden State and need a construction site office, talk to us today. We will be happy to provide you with a free quotation. Our customer service team will be more than happy to serve you.